Finance 21 Global Process Analyst - Purchase to Pay (6 Month FTC)
A job with Merlin isn't like a job anywhere else. With attractions around the world, from roller coasters to wax figures, we don't trade in suits, handshakes or briefcases. We trade in fun. In smiles, shrieks and spine-tingles. In Memories. In magic. But there are no tricks behind our magic. Instead, there are people like you. Passionate, dedicated people who are committed to making sure our worldwide attractions and guests' experiences are the best they can be.
We are currently recruiting for a Global Process Analyst to join our Merlin Hub in Basingstoke.SCOPE
"Finance 21" is a key strategic programme for Merlin. The Global Process Analyst will support the Global Process Leads in the delivery of the new processes within a new Finance system, NetSuite.
Note: This Role will be working on the Purchase to Pay Process however you may be required to support with other processes.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Designs and documents the functional aspects of the To Be solution alongside the Global Process Lead and Global Functional lead
- Works alongside software solution partners to review the configuration of the functional aspects of the solution, including user defined data and workflows;
- Works alongside the Data Leads to determine the Supplier, Customer and Employee master data model;
- Assists software solution partner to define the business and functional requirements for integration design. Programme tests the completed integrations;
- Participates in evaluation of impacts of design decisions, including gaps between business requirements and NetSuite functionality;
- Raises issues and risks associated with the Programme and functional aspects of the solution, and manages actions related to these;
- Validates solution during system integration testing;
- Prepares test scenarios and test scripts;
- Prepares training materials;
- Presents the functional aspects of the solution to SMEs during the Build phase, walking through processes using the systems;
- Assists with the user acceptance testing activity;
- Trains the regional/local trainers on the functional aspects of the solution and Merlin context;
- Supports the business during roll-out cut-over by addressing issues or providing advice/support to users;
- Opportunity to participate in the support of the functional aspects of the solution during hypercare.
4+ years experience of a combination of the following:
- Working within or closely with finance functions;
- Purchase-to-pay process experience;
- Track record of designing new processes;
- Process mapping using Visio;
- Confident in your ability to learn new systems and to get up to speed quickly;
- Eye for detail without losing sight of the overall outcome of the deliverable you are working on.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with well-developed interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to a variety of individuals at all levels of the business;
- Strong personal organisation and time management skills;
- Confident dealing with senior stakeholders;
- Ability to be flexible;
- Ability to self-manage.
We're growing fast and alongside a fun and friendly environment, we offer a fabulous package and amazing prospects - ideal if you're already fantastic and can quickly become even better (our magic can help here). Benefits include:
- Life Assurance;
- Discretionary company bonus;
- 33 days' holiday (including bank holidays);
- Merlin Magic Pass which gives you and your friends and family free admission to all of our attractions worldwide, as well as 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants and 40% discount on LEGO.
- Excellent working environment located in our new Finance Hub on a vibrant Business Park which offers facilities such as a café, gym and nursery.
Perhaps the biggest benefits of joining us, however, are the outstanding opportunities for career development. We're an expanding global business so for an ambitious individual there may be exceptional opportunities as you grow and develop.ABOUT US
Merlin Entertainments is a truly global company, operating over 120 attractions in 25 countries. From destination theme park resorts to city centre locations, Merlin has a unique portfolio of brands and attraction formats creating a wide range of visitor experiences.
The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its 67 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands - including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE, LEGOLAND and the Eye - and the commitment and passion of its' managers and more than 25,000+ employees.EveryoneMatters at Merlin
At Merlin we welcomethe world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want toreflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive tocreate an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, havethe same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyonematters!
Together, we work tocreate a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race,gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'llalways be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexibleemployer in our industry.