Director of Cloud PlatformsSalary: £150,000 - £170,000 + 30% bonus
A market leading B2C .com business needs a Director of Cloud Platforms to form part of the senior leadership team with a specific focus on providing a self-service, stable, secure, and scalable Cloud platform that enables them to deliver world class and market leading products.
As Director of Cloud Platforms, you will manage the delivery of the PaaS to the organisation, focussing on Speed to Market, Scalability, Security and Stability. You will be able to shape and define the vision for Platform and Operations and have the autonomy to define the overall tech direction, build high performing teams and drive the performance of the department to deliver a seamless SDLC process and a better experience for the wider organisation.
Director of Cloud Platforms will need to have the following experience:
- A technical background in cloud platforms including infrastructure, security, observability, tooling solutions for software engineers, storage & messaging.
- Being able to manage the overall infrastructure and availability of a highly transactional online platform / product
- Experience shaping the right technical roadmap - AWS is their chosen cloud
- Worked in an agile environment and advocate modern best practice
- Promote a Build it, Run It, Own it philosophy
- Experience with onsite and nearshore tech teams
In return you will receive:
- Basic salary £150,000 - £170,000 + 30% bonus
- Offers and discounts on company products
- 5% matched pension
- Health Insurance
- 38 days holiday (incl. bank holidays)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Director of Cloud Platforms to join a major .com consumer brand who have ambitious plans and are committed to continual development and innovation to maintain their position as market leader. Culturally they are a flexible and ambitious group of people who are passionate about creating a product that delivers an unrivalled customer experience.
*Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, not all submissions will receive feedback.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94641074