BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Global HR Data Management Senior Specialist
Grade: RCS K
Contract Type: Full-time, Fixed Term Contract / Secondment - 12 months
Closing Date for Applications: 19th January 2021
Location - UK or Bonn, Germany are preferred locations. Applications from other pats of Europe will be considered.
Are you a motivated, organized person seeking an exciting and rewarding opening in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy working as part of a team to create a relevant, important difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes ... we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, "Best Place to Work."
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join ... keep reading.
Members of the Global HR Data Management Team are responsible for bringing data design, governance, administration, and automation best practices to bear in supporting the implementation of global HR systems and supporting the HR administrators that perform processing for live countries. This team's work ensures that HR data is suitable to deliver personalized, digital HR service experiences and analytics for our colleagues and reliable information to help drive professional growth and business results.
The primary purpose of the Global HR Data Management team is to provide subject matter expertise on data design, data process automation, and to assure data quality and standards compliance in order to meet country, regional, and global stakeholder needs. Consisting of both project and business as usual (BAU) support responsibilities, HRDM Experts assigned to projects participate in or lead work streams responsible for medium to high complexity data topics, or project manage small to medium data projects.
This role is to support the Global HR Data Management Team. The focus is on operational data management tasks including advanced master data management, complex mass updates, reporting, and maintaining data for custom reports/system programs. May also provide support for basic master data management, data audits, simple mass updates, and data fixes. Provides excellent customer service to the end-user community. Ensures consistency in process utilization and a high level of data accuracy and compliance.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Mass Updates - reviews complex mass update requests for accuracy and approval. Works with end user to resolve any errors with the mass update. Processes mass update within defined team SLA. Participates in testing for mass update customizations.
- Master Data Management - responsible for all complex master data management including benefits and wage scales and applicable list of values. Provides support basic master data management (orgs, jobs, grades, positions, locations) as needed. Confirms request is valid before processing.
- Reporting - Runs ongoing reports for local, regional and global needs. Participates in Scorecard and CREST reporting delivery tasks. Manages setup and delivery of legislative reports for country. Understands, creates and delivers ad-hoc report requests from end users within the team defined SLA. Supports end user use of EiS reporting tool questions. Creates new EiS reports to be shared with end users as needed.
- Concurrent Request Data Monitoring - Monitors concurrent requests (non-interfaces) for area of responsibility. Ensures successful completion and delivery of the data. Troubleshoots data issues and makes data updates as needed.
- Workflow Data Monitoring - Owns workflow error data resolution in partnership with IT. Works to understand issue, update data as needed and coordinate to resolution.
- Data Audits - analyzes data audits/reports from the system to determine how to resolve the issue. Takes action to resolve the data audit in a timely manner.
- Issue Resolution - helps gather details about data issue, helps test and troubleshoot to find resolution, and communicates with end users.
- Data Fixes/Updates - analyzes data fix request to determine how to correct information in HR system. Updates HR system with data fix and response to end user within the defined team SLA.
- Interfaces - data extraction logic definition, testing, support and monitoring of interfaces to/from systems, supporting with investigation and error resolution for all downstream systems
- Testing - participates in regular regression, SIT & UAT test cycles including performing the tests, analyzing the results and investigating issues. Tracks test results in the testing tool.
Now, here's what we need from you:
- Ideally some (1+ years) experience working in DPDHL Group.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally/divisionally with other staff.
- 4-6 years maintaining data in an integrated HRMS application supporting multi-state or international locations.
- 4-6 years management reporting on a relational database.
- 4-6 years' experience in data management principles.
- 2-3 years working in a HR/IT call center or help desk
- 2-3 years developing or maintaining data for interfaces
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full, up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the organisation. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
Our Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.