Prospero Teaching are looking for a HLTA to provide learning support and to cover some classes when teachers are absent in a Primary School in Brecon. This booking is for a whole academic year. Working in a lovely medium sized school.
The schools also book Teaching Assistants for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days work each week this option is available. We work around your availability. You can select your preferred booking length, either day to day cover or short-term.
Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
* Location - Brecon
* Position - HLTA
* Type of work - Higher Level Teaching Assistant
* Start date - September 2021
* Likely Duration - Ongoing supply cover
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full-time & Part Time roles available
* Minimum rate of pay - £80 (Negotiable dependent on experience)
* Hours - 8:45am-3.30pm (term time only)
Supply Teaching Assistant Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is desirable but not essential that you would have a Childcare qualification or have an interest in looking into doing a qualification to further your career as a Teaching Assistant.
* Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional references.
To register your interest in becoming a Teaching Assistant with Prospero Teaching in the Brecon area email Jack at (url removed) and he will ring you immediately to arrange a registration.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teaching Assistant
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £50 to £100 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or Teaching Roles check out our Refer a Friend scheme