PSI Global Specialist Recruitment are specialists in recruiting for a variety of sectors. This includes infrastructure, industrial services, rail, transportation and utilities, construction, highways, and civil engineering. With regional offices in Liverpool, London, Leeds, and Plymouth.
Our industrial services team are the leading supplier of Industrial Services in the UK and beyond, supplying to several industry sectors including Defence, Chemical and Petrochemical, Nuclear, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals and Steel, Cement and Heavy Industrial.
Our Industrial services team are currently recruiting for: 10 x Scaffolders
* Start date: ASAP
* Duration: Approx. 3 weeks
* Location: Portsmouth
* Rates: £20 per hour, 7 days a week, 12-hour days.
* Accommodation allowance: £35 per day worked
* Duties: Scaffolding within a marine environment
Candidates must have/ ideally have:
* CISRS NVQ Level 2 or 3 with valid CISRS card (essential)
* DBS certificate within the last 3 months (advantageous)
* Experience working within a marine environment (advantageous)
* Weekly pay
* Paid PAYE so accrue holiday pay to take paid time off, have it paid out weekly or paid out at the end of your assignment
* Local office with a dedicated account manager
* Although there is no accommodation allowance, we can put you in touch with some reasonably priced accommodation
* Monthly site-specific newsletter
* Employee of the month awards
* Free subscription to Perk Box which includes discounts, salary sacrifice programmes, learning and development tools, free boxx online fitness app, 24/7 confidential support helpline, up to 4 structured counselling sessions OR free Aura mindfulness app.
With this role you will need to undergo the following:
* Drug and alcohol testing as part of induction
* Candidates working in the dockyard must complete a DBS check which we will assist with
* Candidates working inside the dockyard must complete a basic personnel security standard check, which we will assist with.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status