Finance Manager - FinTech startup£55/60kLondon/Remote
Exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and commercially astute, newly qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA to test themselves in one of Europe's fastest growing businesses as they scale.
Reporting directly to a highly impressive Financial Controller, you will be responsible for enhancing the quality of all information provided to senior stakeholders, as well as improving key internal controls and processes. Key responsibilities include:
Key responsibilities to include:
- Develop the inhouse finance function and take ownership of all internal processes and controls with a focus on continuous improvement
- Preparation of consolidated monthly management accounts
- Utilise technology to automate transactional areas of finance (AP/AR/recs/payroll)
- Support Financial Controller on budgeting, forecasting and planning (25% of role)
- Business partnering key stakeholders across technology & marketing teams
- Qualified accountant (up to 2 years PQE)
- Experience of working with startup or scaleup businesses, either in an in-house finance role or if coming directly from practice then having worked with small companies as clients
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong technical reporting experience
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
You will be a high-flying individual with a demonstrable progressive career to date, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial setting delivering high quality results. Please get in touch ASAP!