At Home Instead Clacton, we are proud to provide award-winning home care of 'Outstanding' quality. (CQC)
We support people where they are the happiest - surrounded by their memories in their own homes.
We treat our clients as we would treat our own loved ones - providing personal care, companionship and home help.
We give our CAREGivers the training and the support that they need to provide the highest quality of care.
We are now seeking more caring and reliable individuals to join us to provide our clients with the help and support they need.Job Description
We are seeking friendly and reliable Individuals in Frinton, Walton & Clacton to join our wonderful team.
We support clients to remain at in the comfort of their own home and you can make a real difference by providing daily support with simple tasks.Qualifications
No experience need full training given
Additional InformationSome Of The Benefits In Joining Us
What We Need From You
- No experience? Don't worry! We focus on your development with full training and our team supports all new employees through completion of the CareCertificate.
- A friendly and supportive office team,
- Competitive rates of pay from £10.15- £11.00 per hour.
- Double time on bank holidays.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme for 24/7 professional support.
- A full driving licence and access to a car.
- Ability to work every other weekend.
- A desire to deliver the best possible care.