Do you want to work for a fast-growing global market leader with the opportunity to build a great career?
We are partnering with an exciting high-growth technology management consultancy firm with offices in 15 major global financial centres. They're looking to add a Finance Manager to the business as they undergo significant growth.
The business has been through two PE transactions and has been successfully floated on AIM. With global offices and a blue-chip client base, the business has proven its ability to stretch successfully into different countries. Our client is a trusted partner to their clients and is renowned for being a very rewarding business to work for with great progression opportunities.
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
- The management of the Finance team alongside the existing Finance Manager.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate production of management accounts.
- Review accounts and highlight errors to Financial Controller
- Collaborate with auditors and ensure the smooth running of group and local audits.
- Production of statutory accounts
- Help to improve and develop the finance function
- Produce the monthly board pack
- Ensure the team is collating brilliant data
- Create efficiencies in processes
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with strong management accounting experience
- Strong academic background
- Strong exposure to excel and general ledger systems
- Strong interpersonal skillset