Major players are working with an exciting consumer fintech business that recently secured significant funding & are now expanding their team. They are looking for a Visual Designer to join the team and lead their visual design strategy and execution.
You will be an experienced visual designer with experience (or ambition) to lead a team and the confidence to manage up and present at C-suite level. The role start with conducting a brand audit and then understand how you and your small team will be able to raise the bar of visual design work and refine and build on their design systems. The role will be a balace between strategy, management and handon design work, split between the 3 areas equally.You will:
- Lead the strategy for visual design across all channels, including the website, social, and paid media.
- Deliver world-class design work and push the visual design forward.
- Manage and grow the team of designers.
- Develop a structure and process for the team, such as best use of design systems.
- Work on campaigns for paid media and content
- Have worked with cross-functionally with other teams, such as Product Design, Engineering and Operations, to deliver coordinated work.
- Innovate and push the visual brand
- 6yrs+ design experience, including some people management experience.
- Experience working across a business to deliver best-in-class visual design, ideally at a high-growth (consumer) tech company.
- A body of work and examples of developing visual identities for leading consumer brands, evidenced in a well presented portfolio.
- Excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- In-depth knowledge of visual design best practice across channels, including social media, web, content, mobile platforms, advertising, etc
- Expert working knowledge of the Adobe Suite and other design tools like Figma and Keynote.
If this sounds like a role you would see yourself in please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of recent work that highlights the interest as above.
**Shortlisting will take place after 16th August**
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on LinkedIn: Sarah Ellis-Jones
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.