Home Instead have been providing quality care on the Island since April 2019. We are committed to changing the face of ageing through delivering outstanding care to our clients and top class education to our CAREGivers. Our CAREGivers benefit from award winning training and ongoing support throughout their Home Instead journey, with options for accredited training in Dementia, Parkinson's and End of Life care.
Would you like to give back to your community
? Then Home Instead are here to help...Job Description
Be more than just a Care Assistant with Home Instead, become a CAREGiver!
Being a CAREGiver at Home Instead is an opportunity to change somebody's life for the best. We provide more than task based care, we provide companionship led care
to our clients, going far beyond expectations.
- Companionship - gardening, playing board games, baking, what could you do with an ageing adult to make a difference?
- Personal hygiene - washing and dressing, drying their hair or helping with self-care
- Medication support
- Meal preparations - breakfast, lunch, dinner, cups of tea
- Accompanying your client to the shops or visiting cafes / beaches - we encourage daily outings where possible, whether its to the garden centre or a quick stroll for some fresh air
We take into consideration that individuals have existing commitments, which is why we try to work around our CAREGivers availability the best we can. We offer flexible working hours with our current part-time position as we strongly believe in the work-life balance.Qualifications
As much as we welcome those from a health and social care background, experience is not required
as we provide full training and support throughout your CAREGiver journey.
Access to a full driving licence and reliable vehicle is essential
, due to rural working locations as well as ensuring plenty of time to travel in-between care visits.
Additional InformationWhat We Provide
Contact us today on 01983 240015 or email email@example.com
- Award winning training - opportunities to achieve City & Guilds assured qualifications in Dementia, End of Life Care, Parkinson's Disease, NVQ's and more
- Competitive pay starting at £10.00 per hour with travel time and mileage paid, weekend and bank holiday enhancements up to £17 per hour, with a variety of hours to fit around your lifestyle and commitments.
- Access to discounts for big brand stores, utility providers and more!
- We allow plenty of travel time in between care visits so there's no need to be feeling rushed.
- Supportive office and On Call team.
- Complementary wellness program, with access to healthcare and counselling, financial well-being resources, stress management and more.
- Client and CAREGiver 'People Matching' based on similar interests, personality etc - a more person-centred feel to caring!
- Free PPE and weekly COVID testing provided by us.
to learn more about what Home Instead has to offer, or click here to start your application.
Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.