Within the team we look after a book of clients within our Managed Portfolio Service and require a driven individual to take responsibility for the day to day relationship management of this group. This includes ensuring the suitability of their portfolios and working, often in partnership with internal financial planners, to deliver an excellent client service. Business development is a key requirement with the successful candidate capable of spotting opportunities to increase assets under management whilst ensuring the right solutions are found for the client.
- Strict adherence to internal compliance procedures and T&C requirements
- Adherence to principle of 'best advice'
- Adherence to principle of 'know your client'
- Reporting of any suspicious transactions to the MLRO
- Undertaking training and competence as required by the business
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- One+ years' experience in wealth management or a related sector
- Understanding of financial markets and pooled investments such as collective investment funds, certified and previously signed off to give advice or able to do so quickly
- Attained Investment Advice Diploma or Level 4 equivalent
- A proven strong ethic of client / customer service
- Ability to work at pace and deliver against established personal and team targets
- Propensity to work well within teams, collaborating with colleagues to ensure the best outcome for internal and external clients
- Commitment to continual personal improvement
- Relationship management experience for private client, trust and pension portfolios
- Demonstrable track record of successful business development leading to high production figures
- Demonstrable experience managing or advising on client investment portfolios