Client Services Director - Integrated Medical Communications - £75k
The Role / Company
The agency is a new-age healthcare comms and app solutions specialist sitting within a larger, global network. They are looking for a Client Services Director to come in and help deliver global projects: you will lead our team of account-specific project managers with a strong focus on building and maintaining client relationships and driving agency growth. You will get under the skin of their business, them as people and the environment in which they operate; advising and influencing strategy and challenging them when required. These are in the form of simplified consumer comms, apps, and other digital solutions.
- Managing a portfolio of high value clients, maintaining and improving client relationships
- Reviewing communication and app-build services delivered and proactively developing initiatives
- Advising clients on new and revised services
- Reviewing and analysing client management information to identify trends and opportunities for enhanced service delivery
- Liaising with sub-contractors, co-ordinating service delivery and reporting to ensure client implementation and timely delivery
- Ensuring contractual terms are appropriate for services delivered and amending appropriately
Skills & Experience - Significant experience in a similar role with a proven track record of delivering great brand solutions is an absolute must. As a leader, you will also be comfortable with the following:
- Extensive experience in digital marcomms, either in-house or agency, preferably with some experience in healthcare/regulated industry.
- Proven experience in growing global, enterprise clients (£1m+ annual spend per client)
- Experience of building teams globally and creating a collaborative environment despite time zone and remote working pressures. Delivering a consistent client experience across all accounts.
- Strong commercial acumen to ensure maximum recovery of time within the team and to drive value selling of the agency's services as they develop
- Focus on client retention; measure, evaluate and ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Drive organic growth via strategic account plans in place to identify, deliver and grow new revenue streams with existing clients
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0) or connect with me on LinkedIn: Richa Arora.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.