Marketing & Comms Manager - High-growth insurance firm - London - £65-80k
The Role / Company
The company is a new-age insurance brokerage founded in 2019 by the who's who of the insurance world and has grown 250% in size over the course of two years. As they expand their outreach, they are looking to appoint a dedicated Marketing & Comms Manager (or Lead) who will take charge of taking the brand to the next level. You will be working on the company's most sought-after campaigns so creative ability is an absolute must! Please note that this role requires you to be strategic but hands-on at the same time, therefore only apply if you are comfortable being in a standalone role across marketing, internal comms, and PR.
- Working alongside Head of Operations to plan, develop and administer marketing initiatives, liaising with external agencies
- Write engaging and industry specific online content for digital and print publication
- Work with lines of business to ensure in team sales and marketing collateral and content is in line with brand guidelines and audience specific
- Proofread marketing content and ensure accurate and engaging
- Organise webinars, events, conferences, working with Chief of Staff
- Assist with the development of LinkedIn/Twitter/overall social media and digital strategy; write posts, track following etc.
- Fully utilise marketing tools such as Mailchimp for marketing and communication use
- Work with external marketing agency on specific projects and content and be 'go to' person for agency on points of liaison and administration
- Monitor all industry award deadlines and assist with the management of submissions
- Plan, create and produce internal communications that support the firm's business objectives and build out
- Work across several communications channels (intranet, email, print, yammer etc.) and take key role in designing of intranet as key content platform for internal communications. Draft communications as appropriate
- Support the business to plan and host colleague events, including Owners' Gatherings
- Focus on building colleague engagement and encourage two-way communication through channels of communication
- Support change programmes such as values roll-out by delivering creative and engaging communication campaigns
Skills & Experience
Significant experience in a similar role (B2B) with a proven track record of delivering great brand marketing and content.
Strong experience in stakeholder management.
Strategically minded and collaborative, the ability to interpret the strategic vision into customer-facing connectivity
Strong affinity with the forward-thinking, far-reaching financial brands and a great eye for detail.
Sound market knowledge, you know what the drivers of brand affinity are and how to balance this through commercial communications
Deep understanding of digital landscape
Excellent project management skills
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0) or connect with me on LinkedIn: Richa Arora.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.