Psychology Graduate - Teaching Assistant
We are looking for a Psychology Graduate to work as a Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with SEN children in a Reception class starting immediately until the end of the academic year.
- Psychology Graduate - Teaching Assistant
- Starting immediately until July 2022
- £350 per week (PAYE Salary) - Psychology Graduate
- Full-time position, Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 4pm
- Gain fantastic experience working with Autism and Speech and Language
- Be a Psychology Graduate who can provide creative and fun sessions
- Work closely with a qualified Speech and Language Therapist and Educational Psychologist
This Teaching Assistant role is suited to a first-class Psychology Graduate who is looking to gain valuable experience working with special needs pupils. The school are looking for a Psychology Graduate role with not only with fantastic academics, but someone who can bring a fun, creative and thoughtful approach towards working with vulnerable children.
A delightful primary school in Newham need a Psychology Graduate to work as a Teaching Assistant to support SEN children in a Reception class. The successful Psychology Graduate will work with the school's SEN Manager and other qualified SEN specialists to create individual learning plans for children with SEN. You will then work 1:1 with the children to ensure their needs are met and progress is made. You will report developments to school leaders, parents and carers therefore excellent communication skills are a must.
The school is found a 5-minute walk from West Ham station in Newham, it is a modern school with lovely facilities and a strong history of developing Graduates.
Successful Psychology Graduate applications will be put through to interview stage immediately. Interviews will consist of a one stage face to face meeting at the school. Apply today by contacting Ben at Ribbons & Reeves who is the schools chosen recruitment partner.