Penspen is a leading energy services company. As a dedicated and insightful team, we design, maintain and optimise energy infrastructure, improving energy access for our local communities. With over 65 years' experience, Penspen is a global organisation with headquarters in London and regional head offices in Houston, Mexico, Bristol, Abu Dhabi and Bangkok. Having worked in over 100 countries, we deliver first class engineering skills and expertise on every project.
We are currently looking for a Key Contract Manager to be part of our Asset Management team:
Main Purpose of Role:
- Key interface with clients throughout client lifecycle; from business development through to project closure. Strictly following Penspen's Project Management Framework. Building a trusted relationship with clients.
- Working with Operational colleagues to ensure delivery of client's asset intervention plan. Identifying and mitigating risks. Identifying continual improvement opportunities.
- Managing the financial reporting and invoicing processes for allocated clients.
- Analysing and communicating client and other business KPI's.
- The role also delivers significant financial contribution for the Asset Management Service Line along with high level of client and employee satisfaction.
- Work with clients to develop strategic & non-strategic relationship to maximise business development opportunities.
- Accountable for Asset Management's contribution to tender/pricing submissions including site visits, quotations etc.
- Accountable for project performance against baseline (or subsequently agreed) targets.
- Responsible for generation and Penspen approval of contracted AD-hoc work order quotations, within DAG guidance levels.
- Responsible for financial performance and reporting of designated projects.
- Accountable for invoicing and cash flow, including late payment, contacting client to expedite payment.
- Receive handover documentation from Sales & Marketing and set up and initiate the project using the project management framework.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering, this includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of commercial techniques, tools, and principles Excellent Management skills.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Good organisational, IT and Time Management skills.
- Good numeracy and literacy.
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner and in a pressurised operational environment.