James Adams is working with one of the UK's top CRO and Customer Optimisation consultancies to help identify a lead consultant/ Conversion Optimisation Lead to join their fast-growing UK team.
As an optimisation consultant, you'll be there to deliver optimisation services for some household brands. You'll be the client's day-to-day point of contact and help manage and ensure that what was agreed with the client, is delivered.
You'll be working alongside a team of designers and developers, so your role will be 50% account management and 50% strategy.
- Our client is ideally looking for some hands-on skills with either Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Experience in heading up major FTSE/PLC clients is essential.
- Any experience of mentoring or management would also be great!
- Experience in using A/B Testing tools would be great.
- A track record of working in the optimisation space (Client-side, Consultancy side, or Agency side is fine) with a knowledge of UX and UI and how they drive optimisation/conversion.
These roles are fully remote/ work from home, with the occasional client meeting in London (monthly) potentially required.