Commercial Finance Manager, Digital Publisher, up to £65,000 plus benefits
Analytical & future focused role in a fast-growing technology Group. This is a newly created role to partner across the sales, marketing and commercial teams, group finance and the PW firm.
The team is growing rapidly, and you will have a direct impact on the commercial success of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provision of regular management information to support decision making within the Executive team
- Continue to develop a KPI deck, which compliments the Group FPA's process
- Work alongside the CFO with the execution and integration of acquisitions in liaison with the Group M&A team
- Management of the 3-year plan, aligning strategy with operational and commercial requirements for delivery
- Work alongside the commercial strategy team to make sure title performance is understood, challenged and that appropriate planning assumptions are implemented
- Work alongside the finance team in London, joining up the financial reporting to enhance the provision of management information
You will be a qualified accountant with demonstrable evidence of commercial analysis, business partnering non-finance and storytelling through numbers and data driven insight. Our client wants to attract an intelligent, hardworking and ambitious individual.
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.