Reporting to, and under the direction of, the Treatment Manager, the Treatment Team Leader will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the day to day running of treatment processes.
- Assisting with supervision of departmental staff.
- Arranging and supervising collection and disposal of chemicals.
- Liaising with suppliers and the purchasing of chemicals and metal finishing equipment.
- Dealing with Customer enquiries.
- Coordination of both internal and external works to meet production schedules.
- Ensuring the Planning department are kept fully informed on manufacturing schedules.
- Assisting with external and internal audits (e.g., NADCAP).
- Deputising for the Treatment Manager in his absence.
- Ensure all housekeeping, environmental and H&S requirements are met and adhered to.
Experience of working within a Manufacturing/Engineering environment within a Treatment Department would be advantageous.