Our client is an exclusive and sought-after destination Spa renowned for its relaxation and rejuvenation philosophy with an unwavering focus on guest experience and the utmost care. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional standard of treatments, promotion and retail of products and maintaining an impeccable level of service to guests at all times.On offer for you...
Experience and Qualifications...
- Basic Salary £23,000 - £25,000 (Depending on experience)
- Discounts on accommodation, F&B and spa treatments
- Day off for your birthday
- Long service rewards
- Refer a friend scheme
- Overnight stay after 1 year of service
- Endless company growth opportunities
- Staff recognition events and annual awards dinners
- Accommodation Available
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- All levels of experience welcome
- A genuine and sincere desire to please and deliver an exceptional guest experience time after time
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Apply Now
| Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your next career move.About Spa Elite:
Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 15 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.