Our client is looking for an experienced marketing professional to join their team. The position is ideal for someone with relevant experience and knowledge in marketing or digital content, who would like to be part of a proactive community.
The role will be based between the residential Homes in Balham and Hampstead. Part remote working is also a possibility.
Main Purpose of Job
This role will help develop and ensure excellent delivery of the organisation's marketing strategy and campaigns; maintaining strong brand awareness, growth in income, engagement in our cause and recruitment of new donors, potential residents and staff. This role will be flexible and support other Fundraising and Marketing team members as required and in response to the team priorities at any one time
About the Client:
We are an independent charity which has been serving the community for over 175 years.
Our two homes, based in Clapham and in Hampstead Garden Suburb provide residential, nursing, respite, dementia and end-of-life care under one roof.
We welcome Jewish men and women (and their spouses) over the age of 60 from every part of the community. We will be able to provide life-enhancing care to more than 300 residents.
Just over half of our residents are self-funding. For the remainder, each week we need to raise around £600 per resident to cover the full costs of their care, over and above the fees we receive from local authorities and families
Duties and responsibilities specific to this role:
- Manage annual social media plan and posts across all platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Maintain good branding on all social media platforms
- Produce, edit and share relevant content (images and copy) for all socials, working with the Marketing and Events Manager as and when required
- Ensure all copy and images are correct and relevant, including excellent grammar, content and tone
- Ensure all permissions are sought for GDPR and image use for staff and residents
- Ensure relevant content and images are delivered on time
- Liaise with external social media and digital marketing consultants when necessary
- Respond to all enquiries promptly.
Internal Communication Channels
- Update and maintain current website with editorial (using WordPress) and images
- Creating promotional posters as and when needed around the homes for all departments using InDesign & Canva
- Uploading information on communal TV in reception area
- Updating keywords for SEO on website and partnered websites
- Ensure all departments following brand guidelines throughout the year and support staff when required for copy production or collateral design
- Set up and maintain photography library and filing all permission forms for GDPR
- Liaise with HR for ongoing recruitment promotion.
External Communication Channels
- Update editorial and images and branding on external websites e.g. Carehome.co.uk and partnered fundraising channels e.g. Just Giving
- Email marketing campaigns - design and distribute using online CRM such as Mail Chimp.
- Liaise with creative agency to produce event marketing materials, using InDesign and Canva
- Design invitations and event collateral internally when required, using InDesign and Canva
- Attend & assist at key events e.g. managing social media, taking photographs or working with photographers
- Supporting the team on event days.
- Ensure all departments are following brand guideline as outlined
- Support staff with logos, fonts and colours as and when required
- Ensure that key departmental templates and forms are updated regularly with logos & contact details.
- Attend some events and take photographs when required
- Manage filing and recording of photographs in a methodical manner
- Working with colleagues in other departments to source updated photographs.
- Support internal photographic sessions with schedule and timeline.
- To support the Marketing & Events Manager
- Work with all departments across the organisation and residents
- Work closely with key Trustees and volunteers as and when required
- Support the Team by contributing to meetings and taking on ad hoc projects
- Working with key suppliers, including but not limited to media company, creative agency, printers, photographers & productions companies
- Deal with telephone and general email enquiries effectively
- Promote positive working relationships in line with our values with colleagues, residents, volunteers, relatives and visitors
- Evening and weekend work with events (this will be minimal
Essential Key Skills
- A relevant degree or equivalent in Marketing/ Business/ English
- Good communicator with excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
- Good administrative skills - organised, efficient and creative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with InDesign, Canva and Photoshop is preferred
- Strong numerical ability to create website and marketing reports, drawing findings accordingly.
- Experience with Google Analytics is preferred
- Self-motivated and highly organised with a flexible approach to tasks
- Approachable, friendly with excellent listening skills
- Confidence to deal with people at all levels
- Able to manage multiple projects and produce quality work to tight deadlines
- Desire to learn and develop
- The ability to work well under pressure and in a busy environment, as well as the ability to communicate cross departmentally
- Understanding of GDPR regulations
- Understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and be computer literate