We are currently recruiting an exciting post where you will be engaging with the organisation's members, policymakers and local stakeholders to drive public affairs programmes forward.
You will be working closely with the Head of Public Affairs and colleagues to establish and strengthen policy positions
that promote the strength of the industry they represent.
You will engage with government at national, local and devolved levels (MPs, Mayors and Ministers) to promote the organisation's policy priority
. Along with the proactive government engagement
, you will also support outreach across their network of Chairs across the UK (Belfast, Newcastle, Cardiff, Birmingham, Leeds, Greater Manchester).Some of the Key Responsibilities:
- You will be supporting the work of the Head of Public Affairs and the wider work of the Public Affairs team.
- You will organise the launch of regional reports across the UK and develop content drawn from regional activities.
- Engage proactively with government (local, national and devolved).
Skills and Experience required:
- Work with colleagues to strengthen policy positions to promote the industry.
- You will have experience in a public affairs environment.
- Understanding in local and regional policy and political issues.
- A track record in developing relationships and work with senior individuals.
- Ability to develop and learn as policy areas develop.
- Experience of a client and/or member service engagement skills.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply.
We will contact candidates throughout the advertising campaign so please apply as soon as possible!
Please note that due to high volume of applications being received recently we will only be contacting the successfully shortlisted candidates.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.