Would you enjoy working for a charity that supports young females across the globe? Could you lead a finance function, be accountable for all reporting and drive key projects? Have you already worked in the charity sector? If yes, please read on!
Robertson Bell are thrilled to be working with this powerful international charity whilst they recruit for a new Head of Finance. Reporting into the Deputy CEO and managing four members of staff this is a key number one role in finance. Duties would include but won't be limited to:
- Develop finance systems and processes, driving improvements and delivering necessary training.
- Work closely with international colleagues in the charity's five overseas offices.
- Oversee and manage the charity's investment portfolio.
- Lead the finance team overseeing all financial activities and reporting for the organisation.
- Improve and maintain tight financial controls and lead on a system upgrade.
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process and working closely with the Deputy CEO on the long-term financial strategy.
- Finalise the statutory accounts and manage the audit process.
- Prepare the management accounts with detailed variance analysis.
- Work with budget holders and provide them with easy-to-understand financial information.
- Oversee the production of financial statements.
- Review all processing of income including gift aid.
This permanent Head of Finance position will be based at the organisations head office in north London with working from home on offer two to three days a week. This role comes with excellent employee benefits including 34 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), season ticket loan and other wellbeing benefits. This position will best suit a proven Finance Manager or Head of Finance within the charity sector.
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified Accountant.
- Experienced in the charity sector (ideally within an international charity)
- Experienced leading on month end and statutory reporting for a charity.
- Experienced acting as part of the senior management team.
- A confident people manager.
- Highly personable and have the ability to work autonomously.
If you might be interested in this brilliant role please apply now to learn more!