The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for the marketing planning and campaign delivery of all of the events, ensuring that registration/attendee and awards entries targets are consistently met or exceeded.
The Senior Marketing Executive will also work closely with the commercial team and provide marketing support to ensure that sales targets are exceeded, and collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of each event.Responsibilities
- Management of marketing for allocated events
- Manage all marketing communications with a focus on email and social media
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure a successful launch that is delivered on time
- Maximise opportunities to improve marketing processes and activity, such as email automation and interesting content
- Brief in and manage all event design requirements, ensuring that marketing collateral meets brand guidelines
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience within a B2B events environment
- Knowledge and experience of the full marketing mix
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Pro-active and able to problem solve independently
- Passionate about success and delivering consistently excellent results
- Solid experience with event website platforms and CMS (both for in-person and virtual) e.g. Bizzabo, as well as marketing platforms e.g. CRM, email marketing
- Experience of marketing virtual events
We are ideally looking for someone who can start on a temporary basis with an immediate start, with a view to moving into a permanent position.
If this sounds like you, please apply for immediate interview.
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer