- Do you have project management/coordination or a strong background in Administration?
- Are you a strong organiser and multi-tasker?
- Do you want to work in a creative environment for a leading brand agency?
If you can answer YES
to all 3 then please read on for details about how to apply for this opportunity...
A full time role that can either be a permanent role or 6 month FTC. This role requires an individual with impeccable organisation, presentation and communication skills who can illustrate their experience in multitasking and administrative 'cradle to grave project management'.
This role will be to support the Account Management team in all aspects of Project management, enabling greater levels of client service and more effective use of Internal Studios' resource. It would be preferable if you already had either the retail / FMCG markets or print / packaging experience.Skills & Experience
- Project Management skills and experience preferable.
- Strong organisational skills along with ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and hardworking, with the ability to move to different areas within the business as workload fluctuates.
- Ability to learn, adhere to and uphold process.
- A team player, with an efficient and proactive approach.
- Approachable and trustworthy.
- PC literate - Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Java.
- Experience of industry web based MIS briefing and approval systems.
- Knowledge of print or repro beneficial.
- Knowledge of design, retail, brand and packaging beneficial.