Nestled in the Northumbrian countryside, this luxury spa hotel provides a tranquil retreat for guests to relax and unwind. Full of charm and character, the hotel is accessible to the coastline and attracts an exciting mix of clientele.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a leisure or spa background and is capable of motivating and engaging a team of 10 x therapists, as well as create amazing experiences for guests.
Reporting into the Leisure & Spa Manager, this role involves day to day running of the spa, delivering treatments when required and some reception duties, alongside the responsibility of the training and development of the spa team.
Previous experience of working within a supervisory role in a Spa environment is desirable together with Elemis training, however not essential.
You will be required to hold NVQ level 3 qualification or equivalent and must be KPI and target driven.
Benefits include -
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the group
- Onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Progression & career development opportunities across hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
40 Hour week