Escape Recruitment are working with our life sciences client based in Lanarkshire on this exciting opportunity for a Validation Technician / Engineer. The position will be site based at their cleanroom facility in Lanarkshire and will report directly to the Facilities Manager. This new opportunity would suit someone who has 1 - 2 years experience working in a validation role looking for their next step up to engineering level. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Planning and performing IQ, OQ and PQ of Incubators, fridges, freezers and room thermal mapping activities
- Effective use of software used in the performance and documentation of validation and calibration of equipment.
- Preparation and management of validation plans, protocols and reports
- Adherence to Quality policies and procedures
- Support Production team in validation activities for processes and equipment
- Management and supervision of contractors
- Performing general Facilities duties
- Generation of solutions to problems and input to validation system improvement.
- Fulfil team duties and where appropriate training others.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- An Engineering degree would be advantageous however time skilled engineers with validation experience working within a life sciences environment will be considered
- A minimum of 3 years experience within a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience in performing IQ, OQ and PQ of Incubators, fridges, freezers and room thermal mapping activities