Full and Part Time Contracts Available - Up to £27K Basic!
Just north of London, this dreamy retreat allows guests a space to escape from busy urban life, to relax and reset. Unlike no other, this wellness space offers an array of carefully thought-out activities and services to allow their guests to reach their pinnacle of relaxation.
As a Holistic Therapist, you will be working with organic products and must have a keen and genuine interest in natural therapy and holistic wellness. You will be responsible for performing treatments such as Massage, Facials and Reflexology so experience with all, if not some, of these services are essential.On offer for you...
Experience and Qualifications...
- Basic Salary - £13 per hour (£27k based on full time)
- Commission on retail
- Full use of the gym and classes
- 25% discount on F&B and overnight stays
- Family and friend's discount
- Staff taxi service
- Up to 31 days holiday
- Full and part time contracts available
- At least 1 years' experience within a spa or luxury salon environment
- Level 3, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or equivalent
- Confident in treatments such as massage, facials and (reflexology but not essential)
- A holistic and natural approach to therapy is essential
HRT-146 APPLY NOW
| Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your career move.Our client is unable to sponsor visa applications. We can only consider applicants who hold the rights to work in the UK. About Spa Elite
Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 15 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.