Are you passionate about education and the difference it can make in the world?
Are you a confident and entrepreneurial recruiter or tuition coordinator looking for your next challenge in an innovative, sector leading recruitment agency?
Does the thought of joining a vibrant team who make it their mission to help teachers and pupils thrive fill your heart with joy?Join Teaching Personnel.
Make a difference every day, in the lives of pupils, teachers and schools.
Part of the dynamically growing Supporting Education Group, Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency, with hundreds of thousands of teachers who have chosen us since 1996 and over 5,000 schools who choose us every year. We have 80+ branches across England & Wales and are the first-choice agency for over 12,000 job seekers.
We match talented educators with schools and whether it is finding the best teaching assistant to support literacy or a maths teacher to deliver curriculum continuity for a group of GCSE maths pupils, our teams go home at night knowing they have played a part in the education of thousands of pupils and in the careers of countless educators.
We are on an exciting journey of growth and we are looking to add a Tuition Manager
to our Newcastle team.Who We Are: NTP Branch
Sitting within the wider Teaching Personnel team, we are a nimble and energetic team of 4, based in Newcastle We love working together and welcoming new colleagues, who are always supported to learn and develop as they begin an exciting new chapter within their career - after all, we've all been there! We are straight talkers and value open and fluid communication - it is our strong belief that everyone's thoughts and ideas count in our journey of continuous improvement. We work hard, but we also have fun and celebrate our successes.The Role
As a Tuition Manager at Teaching Personnel, you bring schools and teachers together, towards a better education experience for pupils. You will take responsibility for managing and co-shaping the delivery of the Company's tuition solutions under the exciting National Tutoring Programme (NTP).
Should you choose to accept it, your mission will be to:
Who You Are
- To understand the business objectives in relation to delivering the NTP and drive results in line with this
- To provide effective feedback to senior management and Tuition Director in relation to the NTP via monthly meetings
- To source new candidates and transition existing candidates to work as tutors
- To successfully manage the induction of tutors for the NTP including professional development courses and through briefing on roles and responsibilities
- To market and sell the NTP to relevant and new using schools in an allocated geographical area
- To conduct meetings with relevant schools to discuss and sell the benefits of the NTP
- To effectively match schools with the relevant tutors for NTP placements
A highly enthusiastic perpetual learner, you will flourish in our team if you:
What We Offer
- Are passionate about the difference education can make in the world, regardless of whether or not you have worked in the sector before
- Have a proven flair for spotting talent and matching the right people with the right roles
- Love talking to people and you're great at written communication as well
- Have a project management mindset: you think logically through stages of activities, you plan, deliver and follow-up
- Are curious and inquisitive and thrive on listening to people and understanding their backgrounds, needs and aspirations
- Enjoy teamwork and are able to demonstrate autonomy and initiative
- The opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by best-in-class sector professionals who love seeing you grow and flourish
- A career path that can take you to the very top with several opportunities to promote every year
- Access to excellent training and development and fantastic market leading technology to give you the data, insights and resources you need to succeed
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Additional cash bonuses for performance
- Two awesome award nights a year (summer and Christmas)
- Local incentives with prizes varying from a free lunch to a day at the races
- Holiday prize draws
- Discounted gym membership, discounts on purchases at a large selection of national retailers, free monthly cinema tickets
- Contributory stakeholder pension and life assurance
- Eye care plan
If all this is making you wonder what it would be like to work with us, don't hesitate: send us your CV and we will be in touch shortly to talk through next steps.