ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant with strong Group Accounting, IFRS reporting experience is needed for an international (multi-divisional) FTSE250 listed organisation.
Supporting a Divisional Director Group Finance with the production of consolidated financial statements, detailed monthly financial reporting, and the monitoring development and documentation of group financial controls and procedures across the group.
As Senior Group Accountant, you will provide financial support on projects and to other group functions including the Group Head of Tax.
The key responsibilities include:
* Prepare monthly consolidated Financial Statements for the group.
* Prepare supporting analysis and commentary (including movements in cash, net funds, key balance sheet accounts, tax notes and summaries).
* Support the preparation of the group tax rate forecast, and support investment performance and other financial reporting modelling.
* Assist with the production of the group annual and half-year interim reports.
* Liaise with the group Auditors and other stakeholders on group financial reporting enquiries.
* Monitor, develop and document the implementation of group financial procedures across the group including to support compliance with the Senior Accounting Officer and UK Sox (COSO 13).
* Monitor and support the group level review of material entity reporting and statutory accounts.
* Liaise with and support legal entity controllers on financial, cashflow, risk and control reporting.
* Undertake half year and annual reviews of the implementation of transfer pricing policy across the group. Assist with the maintenance of the group Transfer Pricing Masterfile.
* Provide financial and project support on group level treasury transactions, cash repatriation, M&A, due diligence, property transactions, re-organisations, entity rationalisation and tax enquiries.
* Provide financial support on share related reporting and filings and forecasting for UK tax payments.
* Involved with preparing the group cashflow forecast.
* Monitor and assist with technical developments.
* To fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.