Are you looking for an account management opportunity? Do you want to work for a global organisation? Is career development a big thing for you? If the answer is yes, the Account Manager role could be the right opportunity for you.Client Details
Our client is a global multi-service provider with a strong reputation for providing a world class service. Alongside being a fantastic place to work our client can also offer fantastic career development opportunities. Description
As an Account Manager you will have the following responsibilities;
- Overall responsibility for retention and development of the existing customer base.
- Deliver exceptional level of service.
- Understand the needs and future requirements of customers through proactive account management.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationships with customers.
- Act as a lead point of contact for accounts.
- Resolve any problems that may come about with accounts.
- Forecast and track customer metrics to predict trend.
- Effectively manage terminations with a principle aim of customer retention.
- Renegotiate existing contracts.
- Strong account management background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable renegotiating contracts.
- Effective problem solver.
- High energy, enthusiastic and driven to be successful.
- Driving Licence.
- Basic salary between £30,000 and £35,000
- Company Car
- Generous commission/bonus structure.
- Excellent career development and training opportunities.