Retail Director - Café / grab and go/ grocery
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000
We are currently working with a national Retail business who are going through a period of diversification and acquisition.
The core brand is a convenience and grocery concept however the business has unique brand partnerships, concession and operates several F&B franchise brand.
The business ha made structural changes post covid and is currently perusing several siting acquisitions which will see the business grow. The role
- Retail Director - Café / grab and go/ grocery
- Flexible on Location, covering 30 units across several brands - predominantly F&B / café focused with some grocery style concept
- The role will focus on driving service excellence and brand standards
- You will work within the business senior leadership to drive the division forward as well as working with the franchise teams to insure you are best reflecting key brands
- Focus on mentoring and training - supporting your team to strive
- Managing cost control and tight margins
- Working within concession / partnership settings, managing the relationship with the account holder
- Excellent knowledge and experience with the Retail sector, whether high street retail, quick service food retail or grocery.
- Previous experience in a senior leadership role managing at least 25 units!!!
- Hands on and committed, looking to join an ambitious company to be apart of their uk growth plans
- Confident with financial management and driving tight P&L's
- Experience in an account management, brand management setting where you are working with several business operating their concept.
- Franchise knowledge would be helpful!
- A positive attitude and problem solving approach.
If you are keen to find out more, please apply today to start a confidential chat!
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/94318866