needed in Truro £17.72ph ref: 5181459This role will involve:
- Maintain the Accounts of the Client Department(s) to professional standards.
- Provide financial information and advice to Departmental Staff.
- Ensure that the activities of the Client Department are properly budgeted for in accordance with all professional and local standards.
- Ensure that sound methods of budgetary control are in operation.
- Ensure that all relevant financial returns (internal and external) are completed on time and to professional standards.
- Provide both strategic and day-to-day management of Client Department costing systems (where required). This to include providing formal initial and update training to system users as and when required.
Ideally candidates will have:
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to quoting the reference numberEssential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please beprepared.Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
- CCAB Qualified Accountant or AAT qualified
- Effective Communication Skills, Good level of political awareness, Good IT skills, Proactive approach to change, Strong commitment to continuous improvement, Ability to think at a strategic level, Influencing Skills