This is a superb Senior Commercial Finance Manager opportunity for a Qualified Finance Professional with superb analysis skills and ideally experience of private equity. Our client is a global, digital disruptor with a Head Office in London and offices in the US working with influencers on a global scale. Highly profitable with all services in-house the business has recently secured substantial external investment for growth.
This role is initially being recruited on an interim (temporary basis) due to the urgency in identifying a suitable person to support the CFO with reporting and analysis to the Board & Investors, but there is a permanent role available.
Duties are varied and your ability to self-manage and prioritise will be key, but typical responsibilities are:
* Model, understand and interpret financial and operational implications of strategic opportunities, for our clients and our business.
* Run annual and monthly planning process that feeds into forecast
* Pro-actively look for opportunities to improve reporting and analysis to better support stakeholders.
* A Business partner that can support and work with the department heads on target setting across business.
* Support CFO on presentation of monthly results and performance
* Ad hoc analysis to help business decision-making
You will be fully Qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) and in the top percentile of your peer group to take full advantage of this career-defining role. Driven to be the best you can be, you will be resilient, commercial, strong in modelling & analysis and a great communicator / business partner.
Our client offers superb offices or a fully hybrid work platform. You will have the best tech, regular professional coaching to aid your personal development, a great team culture, great benefits and unlimited holidays.
If you trust your ability and know you can add value to a business in its growth journey, apply now for a confidential discussion....