- High end luxury dealership, advancement brand training, immaculate offices, BONUS
This is the best time to join a thriving business, work with some top end vehicles, state of the art showroom and offices. No need to keep pondering, apply now!!
Maybe its not for you but know someone who would be interested - apply now or share with a friend.Why APPLY?
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- £24,200 basic (£27,800 realistic OTE)
- Advancement Training
- Opportunity to progress
- Immaculate offices
- FREE PARKING!
The Successful candidate will have/be:
- Satisfy customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure that the customer Journey and level of service is always at the highest standard.
- Organise the loading of the workshop in an efficient manner to ensure efficient utilisation of workshop capacity, collection and delivery and courtesy cars.
- Carry out customer follow-up and prospecting activities to maintain and build the volume of work within the workshop and provide the sale of accessories and parts and new vehicles.
- Dealership experience is essential
- Kerridge experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar position
- A full UK driving licence
- Computer skills
- Strong customer service experience
- Able to work well and prioritise effectively in a busy environment
: £24,200 basic (£27,800 OTE)Location
: Tonbridge, free, onsite parking
Please contact Alfie
to find out more.
In application for this role, you are consenting to TN Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.