Team Leader- Rogallo and Altas Place- ME4 3EDSalary £20,000
Due to growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a new Team Leader to join our Human Support Group branch, which is locataed at Regallo and Atlas place, Chatham
If you are passionate about supporting the delivery of the highest quality care support services by carrying out a range of functions, including the assessment and review of individual services and the practical supervision, instruction and support of care workers then we would love to hear from you.
As a Team Leader, your role will include the following duties:
- Carry out needs and risk assessments and develop person-centred plans of care delivery for, and in partnership with, individual tenants and their carers etc.;
- Shadow, supervise, instruct and support care workers in the Extra Care scheme;
- Implement quality assurance processes through planned and ad hoc monitoring and spot checks;
- Generally act as the Extra Care scheme manager's 'eyes and ears' in the Extra Care scheme, feeding back important information as necessary and, in particular, working to prevent abuse and neglect;
- Support management as required in line with current business needs
- Maintain clear, accurate, appropriate and up-to-date records, whether electronic or in other formats;
- Have due regard for the health and safety of themselves and others;
- Practice and promote effective, timely communication both within and outside the company;
- Protect confidential information in line with the group's information governance policy;
- Participate in staff development (including supervision), training and performance appraisals as required;
- Participate in any meetings as required;
- Provide management information as required;
- Promote and fulfil the company's service aims as defined in the company's Statement of Purpose;
- Promote anti-discriminatory practice;
- Comply with group policies and procedures as appropriate;
- Comply with the UKHCA Code of Practice and any other professional codes as may be applicable from time to time;
- Fulfil any other duties or carry out any other tasks such as may be reasonably requested by management.
This is an excellent opportunity, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided. You will have a fantastic Senior Management Team to work alongside to grow the business and support your own career development.
As an equal opportunities company our mission is to provide flexible, community-based care support of the highest standard that promotes independence, dignity and choice.
London Care is an equal opportunities employer and part of the City and County Healthcare Group.