Marks Sattin are delighted to be partnering with an international oil and gas company located in West London with the recruitment of a Financial Reporting Accountant.
This is an exciting time to join the business as they look to increase their renewable energy footprint.
Reporting in to the Financial Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for preparing financial and management reporting for the UK entities whilst identifying process improvements to ensure quality company reporting.
- Preparing month end reporting packs, management reports and ad hoc analysis
- Coordinate month end and quarter end reporting schedules
- Prepare account reconciliations and analysis
- Quarterly review of account analysis
- Prepare entity board packs
- Consolidate budget reporting and validations
- Ad hoc projects
The successful candidate must be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with some industry experience in a similar reporting focused role. Strong IFRS experience/knowledge is essential.