You will be responsible for working collaboratively with key business leaders to create the overall and divisional marketing and communication strategy and ensure these are implemented correctly through the wider marketing team. The marketing and communications strategy will be closely aligned to business objectives and be primarily focused on promoting and elevating the brand, delivering candidate acquisition and retention, and facilitating new client pipeline and existing client growth.
Alongside this, the purpose of the position is to enhance and consistently improve online presence, content and collateral creation, email campaigns, conferences and events, social media, and internal and external PR and communications activity, in line with key messages, new service offerings, and industry changes.
With a 20-year history in healthcare the business has continued to transform in line with market conditions and needs someone able to effectively communicate the exciting story of evolution.
This role requires a strategic approach combined with the capacity to get into the detail of getting the job done. Whilst being supported and working closely with the wider management team you must also be self-sufficient and able to deliver quickly on key priorities and projects.
· Develop effective and creative marketing and communication strategies that support candidate acquisition and client growth
· Ensure the operational delivery and budgeting for all aspects of the marketing team
· Create and distribute branded marketing campaigns that deliver demonstrated ROI ensuring key messages are consistently communicated
· Build and manage an effective and efficient marketing team that performs well and in accordance with set tasks
· Analyse and respond to trends in the healthcare and medical sector to ensure company strategies can adapt, where relevant
· Develop and enhance company websites to effectively differentiate the business against that of competitors, increase site visits and maximise conversion opportunities
· Effectively support divisions and departments in driving and supporting all marketing and communications activities and requests timely and cost-effectively
· Ensure accurate reporting on marketing and communications activities on a regular monthly basis, both to divisions and the senior leadership team
· Act as a brand ambassador and ensure all brand guidelines are managed and delivered consistently across the business, in regard to visually and in alignment with the brand proposition messaging
· Graduate or graduate level
· Minimum of 10 years' experience in a senior marketing and communications role
· Experience of working with and effectively managing external agency suppliers
· Demonstrated ability in managing and motivating a multidisciplinary team
· Able to demonstrate a broad range of professional management, communications (written and verbal), and marketing skills
· Competent level of understanding of website development and integrations to manage and lead a website development project
· Understanding of using Google Analytics to shape strategic online marketing plans
· Demonstrated experience and success in growing followers for social media platforms
· Knowledge of how to grow brand value
· Experience of working with media and advertising outlets
· Able to work strategically without close supervision whilst being a key and supportive member of the Senior Management Team
· A committed and loyal individual, prepared to work the necessary hours to meet deadlines
· Evidenced experience in running successful integrated marketing campaigns
· Ability to devise and run thought leadership events and webinars
· Working knowledge of healthcare, the NHS, and recruitment, preferably all