Primary Teacher (Early Years, KS1, KS2)Location:
London Borough of Bexley
REED Education is one of the UK's fastest growing education recruitment agencies, providing expertise in Primary, Secondary, SEN and Further Education.
REED Education are working in partnership with the London Borough of Bexley exclusively to supply both Academic and Non-Academic staff into both Primary and Secondary Schools across the borough. We are specifically recruiting for Qualified Teachers and Support Staff who live within or are local to the Bexley borough to join our Education Supply Pool.
Reed Education are working with a range of Primary Schools across the London Borough of Bexley who are wanting to recruit Primary School Teachers to join our pool of staff. As the preferred supplier, Reed can offer you more work than any other agency in the Bexley area.
Reed are currently recruiting for vibrant, enthusiastic Primary Teachers who are committed to motivating and making a difference in children's lives.
If you do work within the Education sector, it is a great opportunity to be fully represented by an agency and allowing us to find the perfect school for you! Schools are recruiting now!Our Schools:
- All Primary Schools are based in the local borough of Bexley
- Working with supportive schools who are dedicated to transforming education.
- We work with varies schools across the borough including academies and maintained schools
- We have schools who are looking for Early Years, KS1 and KS2 Teachers
What you will need:
- Establish a safe and stimulating environment for pupils
- Demonstrate knowledge and Understanding of how pupils learn
- Have a secure knowledge of the relevant subject(s) and curriculum
- Liaising with other staff members to understand children's needs
- Ensuring children's behaviour is managed using the schools behaviour policy
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Available for daily, short or long term supply
- Be able to hit the ground running
- Plan and deliver high quality lessons to year groups across EYFS,KS1 or KS2
- Be flexible, reliable and be motivated to teach to the best standards
- Been graded 'Good' or 'Outstanding' in previous observations
We are currently registering candidates every day. Therefore, if this sounds like a role that you would like, please apply.