London Borough of BexleyJob Type:
Daily Supply/Short Term/Long TermHours per Week:
The London Borough of Bexley have appointed Reed Education to manage their recruitment and supply service across the next three academic years. This service will support Early Years provisions, Primary, Secondary and Special Schools within the Borough will all types of roles relating to Education from teaching, teaching assistants, tutor, cover supervisors to all non-classroom-based roles.
This contract and partnership between Reed Education and the London Borough of Bexley gives greater transparency to supply staff, fair pay levels and encourages permanent opportunities for suitable staff when the needs arise.
Reed Education are looking to appoint Supply teachers with the drive to support a range of Schools across the London Borough of Bexley. We are currently supporting several schools in the area who need your help covering day-to-day teacher absences and long-term maternity/sickness roles. As the preferred supplier, Reed can offer you more work than any other agency in the Bexley area. We are guaranteed to keep you as busy as you wish to be.
Supply teaching is an excellent opportunity to maintain a great work-life balance and is ideal for Teachers looking to gain experience in numerous schools' settings as well as newly qualified teachers looking to gain more experience in teaching.Our Schools:
- All Primary Schools are based in the local borough of Bexley
- Working with supportive schools who are dedicated to transforming education.
- We work with varies schools across the borough including academies and maintained schools
- We have schools with both short and long term roles available
What you will need:
- Establish a safe and stimulating environment for pupils
- Demonstrate knowledge and Understanding of how pupils learn
- Have a secure knowledge of the relevant subject(s) and curriculum
- Liaising with other staff members to understand children's needs
- Ensuring children's behaviour is managed using the school's behaviour policy
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Available for daily, short or long term supply
- Be able to hit the ground running
- Plan and deliver high quality lessons to year groups across EYFS, KS1, KS2, KS3 and KS4
- Be flexible, reliable and be motivated to teach to the best standards
- Been graded 'Good' or 'Outstanding' in previous observations
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount, and pension schemes.
- Access to a huge range of supply opportunities through our network of settings across Bexley
We are currently registering candidates every day. Therefore, if this sounds like a role that you would like, please apply