Are you a RE teacher looking for a new adventure in a successful school in September 2021? This current vacancy in Newham might be just the position you're looking for. About the role
We are working with an 'outstanding' school in East London to recruit a RE Teacher who can commit to the school for a full-time, long-term role, with genuine opportunities for swift progression for teachers who demonstrate real passion for the school. About you
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Have experience teaching KS3 and KS4 RE
- Have a background in education (does not have to be in a school)
- A proven history of raising pupil progress
- A real desire to make a difference to the students you work with
- The ability to build strong rapport with young adults
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
How to apply
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend' bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements