Reed Banking and Financial Services are delighted to be supporting a SME International bank based in London in their search for a Regulatory Accountant/Financial Accountant.
You will need to be a qualified Accountant who is ideally experienced within the banking or financial services sector who can bring a diverse working approach.
Salary: £60k - £70k depending on experience
Key Duties & Details:
• Responsible for regulatory reporting such as COREP, FINREP, FSA, etc. and respond to the regulator's queries
• Responsible for annual reports including financial statements and be the first line of communication with the Auditors
• Oversee the accounting function of day to day operations
• Drive consistency in accounting policy implementation
• Review changes and updates in IFRS, CRD IV and PRA regulations and report to management
• Prepare annual risk management plans
• Monitor risk management measures and early warning indicators
Ideal Skills & Experience
• Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
• MS Dynamics - experience of implementation
• Management reporting and all round solid accounting skill set
• Supervisory skills
If you are interested in this position and you feel you have the correct skills and experience required, please apply Now!!