A fantastic new role for a Purchase Ledger Clerk in Runcorn has arisen on a temporary to permanent basis (or purely permanent) with a successful and fast-growing business.
They have a great team there and very impressive offices. This role will support the Finance Manager in various aspects of accounting duties, perfect for an individual looking to progress their career in Finance.
The offices in Runcorn have parking on site.
- Processing purchase orders, invoices and payments
- Acting as a point of contact with suppliers by telephone, email and face to face interaction
- Ensuring that the Purchase Ledger is accurately maintained and process deadlines are met
- Creating new suppliers accounts,
- Maintaining good internal control with regards to the Purchase Ledger function
- Investigating and resolving purchase ledger queries as required
- Entering of supplier invoices in a prompt and timely manner
- Daily cash balance updates and allocation of suppliers payments
- Producing weekly and month end payment reports
- Reconciling supplier statements to supplier ledger accounts
- Processing employee expense claims
- Processing credit card statements
- Providing ad-hoc support for the Finance team as required
Strong IT skills and a good knowledge of Excel is required and experience of Xero also advantageous.