Customer Success DirectorUp to £80KLondon (with flexible working)
Do you have experience as a Senior Customer Success Manager with a background in Media Planning, Marketing Science or Data Science or similar with media experience? Are you looking to join a large agency with an enviable client list that will treat you as an individual?
This global network media agency is recognised for its ability to develop and nurture talent and deliver tailored career paths and development programs and this is an opportunity to work as a Customer Success Director, working with several Global accounts. As Customer Success Director, you will be working closely with senior stakeholders in the business that will take a vested interest in your continued advancement and growth of experience and knowledge from day one. You will be working with the senior leadership team, working in combination with their clients to drive the strategic direction of media and wider communications, working closely with Strategy, Communication Design, Performance and Investment teams to deliver industry-leading solutions across the brand.Purpose of the role
This role will aim to drive agency engagement in the use and management of a newly created, bespoke media planning and buying platform. The tool has been built with the intention of giving media teams access to data and insights which will offer a deeper understanding of who their audiences are and how to reach them with compelling advertising. You will work closely with Global media planning and buying teams to understand the challenges that they face when planning digital advertising campaigns and buying appropriate media. The tool that has been created offers a range of options to deliver these audiences and as Customer Success Director, you'll be working with these teams to take a holistic overview of the markets that they serve. As such, the successful candidate must come from an agency, media data platform or adtech background with knowledge of the media planning and buying process to be able to relate to these challenges and how best to leverage the technology to its best effect.
If you want to work with and learn from industry experts, create meaningful change in your role and give your career the boost you deserve, this is the role for you!
Benefits are exceptional and include things such as Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Enhanced Parental Leave, free breakfasts, early leave Fridays, Season Ticket Loans, Metal Health Programmes and more!The Role
- Acting as a key point of contact for global project briefs, supporting the agencies within the group and key stakeholders on new briefs and leading on selected projects.
- Supporting the vision for embedding this tool with agencies across the group by focusing on large EMEA clients and the delivery of audiences for their campaigns
- Managing multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally to act as a subject matter expert on the use of the products and its services
- Identifying possible growth and commercial opportunities for agencies to sell in further services and products to clients
- You will have experience working at a media agency, adtech brand or data platform as a Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Client Success Manager or Director
- A data specialist, able to work with large data sets and the ability to create stories and narratives from this data
- Experience in pitching and delivering presentations to clients and internal stakeholders
- You will be able to work with multiple international and local teams and able to translate client aims into actions
If this looks of interest and within your skillset, I want to hear from you immediately!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer