My client is a global Integrated Marketing Agency . They have a role for a Account Executive .
The Integrated Marketing Group of my client leads the way in customer management by helping clients acquire, develop and retain customers through effective customer strategy planning, optimising marketing campaigns and customer insight.
Their work is underpinned by high quality consumer and market data and leading-edge technology.
Their core business activities are detailed below:
- Strategy & consulting
- Consumer data
- Analytics and insight
- Marketing systems design, build and integration
- Provision of hosted customer management services
- Multi-channel campaign execution
As part of the Client services team, you will be a confident relationship manager who will be working on a portfolio of key clients in the Financial, Retail and Leisure sectors and deliver against commercial, strategic, and client satisfaction targets. The role involves:
- Building, managing and developing client relationships and understanding their marketing strategies
- Development of account plans and solutions to your clients' strategies
- Growing the breadth and depth of services provided to your clients
- Overseeing the delivery of projects (from simple data delivery, CRM and Digital Marketing to complex technology, analytical or strategy projects)
- Leading client facing meetings and drafting commercial documents and proposals.