Are you a Senior Credit Analyst or a Credit Manager looking for a new challenge?
One of the major motor finance companies are looking for their next Risk Manager- an exciting opportunity to own a large portfolio of customers (manufacturer, franchised and independent) and help develop an existing team of 3 Credit Analysts
You will have a wide ranging remit but some of the core responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all credit risks are identified within your portfolio
- Deep Analysis of Business financial statements such as Balance Sheet, P&L and cashflow
- Own the Wholesale customer relationship management within your portfolio
- Create insight from the data around high risk customers, composite data and overall stock
- Analysis of retail performance of dealerships and underwriting new franchisees
- Structure and negotiate security arrangements for lending proposals
- Lead the professional development for your team
- Help improve and facilitate improvements in credit and underwriting processes
You will need to have substantial experience within Credit Risk within the SME Lending sector - within Motor Finance or a similar vendor finance environment would be ideal.
As well as strong analytical and numerical skills and the ability to communicate your insight to non-technical stakeholders of all levels
You will be moving into a people first environment - as well as the basics like decent salary, bonus, health insurance and pension you get a company that embraced flexible working before the pandemic, 30 days holiday (with the option to buy/sell) and a lot of opportunity for personal and professional development