A very renowned global financial organisation, in the heart of the City of London, is looking for an engaging and credible Team Assistant to provide meticulous support to their Head of Corporate Communications (EMEA) plus their wider team. Your role will include liaison with both internal and external parties. You will support within a very busy and fast paced area requiring someone who has an innovative way of thinking as well as a positive work ethic.
Your duties will include extensive diary management, arranging travel, scheduling external and internal meetings with individuals across PR and media, processing invoices and expenses, regularly liaising with PR agencies and the press office, arranging media training when necessary, preparing documentation, and providing general administrative support. You will be the go to person within this team so it's important you can also juggle multiple tasks and manage different working styles, as well as having the ability to push back when necessary.
This role will be perfect for a resilient Team Assistant who thrives on a challenge and is comfortable within a dynamic team environment.
- Experience supporting at MD level for more than 2 years is essential.
- Experience supporting with Corporate Communications is highly beneficial.
- Experience supporting at a senior level within Financial Services is highly beneficial.
- Advanced in MS Office - Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience liaising with high profile clients.
- Confident to push back when necessary.
- Articulate and engaging.
- Muck in attitude yet priority drive when supporting the wider team.