Finance Business Partner
A global business requires a Senior Finance Business Partner to support an experienced Financial Controller. The role would be working at a strategic level assisting with 5 and 10 year plans for the business and also involving large capital projects due to growth and expansion plans. This role will give you autonomy to own and build relationships with key business units such as Operations, retail, and property. This role would suit a candidate with ideally 5 years post qualified experience, with strong experience within financial modelling and business partnering.
This is a key hire for the business with the opportunity to build relationships with external stakeholders, the modelling, raising external fundraising contract negotiations and projects for future expansion.
Ideally, you will:
- Be fully qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with considerable post-qualified experience gained in financial planning & analysis and financial modelling
- Have multiple examples of producing financial models from scratch, and adjusting existing models as per business needs
- Have proven influencing skills to help improve relationships across many departments of a large business, as well as being able to explain complex ideas and strategy in relatable terms to senior non-finance people
- Be a driven, talented and assertive communicator with the ability to credibly contribute at an exec/board level within a large business
In return, you will gain:
- A unique opportunity to be heavily involved in the strategic and commercial operations of a an entire business
- Enjoy great opportunities to develop and progress your career, because they always look to promote internally
- Receive excellent benefits and a market-leading salary and flexible working
- Work alongside experienced professionals within a senior level role in the finance team
This is an ideal opportunity for an assured senior finance professional to enjoy the opportunity of meaningful and significant influence on the commercial success and profitability of an entire business. Please apply to the above to discuss further and gain more information on this vacancy.