Being one of the largest family-owned care providers in the UK without losing the close-knit family feeling is what makes working for us so special. Our planned growth is a testament to our guarantee of career stability whilst other professions may have worried.
About the role
- Care Team Leader earning up to £10.85per hour
- Days & Nights available
- Lansdowne Hill Care Home has 48 beds, a CQC rating of "Outstanding" and is set in Wroughton. We're close to the market town of Devizes and the Marlborough Downs as well as Swindon
- Full-time contracts available
- Established Senior Management Team
- Lots of career opportunities available
As a Care Team Leader, you'll lead a team, offering companionship and personal care. You will carry out care and support plan reviews, supervise and lead the healthcare teams, administer residents' medication in line with the Home's policies and procedures, adhere to the Home's system designed to assess the risk of, and to prevent, detect and control the spread of infection, respond quickly, calmly and efficiently to any situation, to perform other such duties commensurate with the nature and level of the post as may be reasonably required.
- Our Care Team Leaders are engaging and supportive people with the highest standards. Dedicated, caring, friendly, compassionate and motivated to make a difference in someone's life
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a real difference to our residents lives every day by making people feel safe, comfortable and happy
- Obtained or looking to complete your NVQ level 3 or above, or other equivalent professional qualification in Care
In return, we offer our Care Team Leaders fully-funded training and career development opportunities for all regardless of experience in social care (training programmes up to and including Level 5). We cover your Enhanced DBS cost, we offer Blue Light Card discount package and Employee Assistance Programme plus a company pension scheme.
- Value our customers and fellow employees
- Achieve our goals and aspirations
- Learn and encourage a culture of knowledge, expertise and accountability
- Understand our business, our customers and fellow employees
- Excel in everything we do
**In accordance with the UK Government's anyone working or volunteering in a care home will need to be fully vaccinated
(both doses) against coronavirus (COVID-19). You will be asked about this during your interview and proof will need to be seen, we are more than happy to answer any queries you have.**