Working for a rapidly scaling mission driven consumer and SAAS services business who are aiming for an IPO and Unicorn status, the Product Director B2B Fintech SAAS / VP Product / Head of Product Management role involves leading a small but growing team in the development of their core tech platform.
After a significant funding round they're doubling headcount to over 200 this year to continue scaling in the UK, before launching in Europe and North America.
The Product Director B2B Fintech SAAS / VP Product / Head of Product Management will:
- Own and definine the product strategy, pairing with your Head of Engineering, and working with Product Design and User Research.
- Ensure good customer outcomes are being achieved from your products.
- Manage, coach and mentor PMs to build a high-performing team.
- Work with PMs to define ambitious, data-informed quarterly OKRs.
- Optimise and embed good product development practices.
- Embed a culture of data-informed, hypothesis-driven product development.
- Manage team and individual performance.
- Build deep domain expertise in your product area.
- Define strategy for your area - in line with business objectives.
- Help to lead, grow and level-up the Product function at Freetrade.
Candidates for the Product Director B2B Fintech SAAS / VP Product / Head of Product Management role must have:
- Strong experience leading development of a complex, scaling tech platform from any sector, such as eCommerce, media, Fintech, Edtech, Medicaltech, marketplaces, B2B, etc
- Previous experience managing a high performing product team to deliver excellent results
- Experience executing strategy and managing an ambitious, outcome-focused roadmap.
- Previously led an E2E product lifecycle, from ideation to delivery, to launch and continual improvement.
- A hypothesis / experiment driven approach to product development.
- Strong comfort with data analytics, and utilise strong data insights effectively to inform decision making.
- Strong customer focus and use customer research to further drive and support decisions.
Intelligent People is a specialist Product Director recruitment agency.