Are you experienced in online market research and interested to work closely with the Luxury brands sector? Would you like to join a leading research agency who specialise in helping strong brands understand and communicate their value?The Company
With a motivated team and hybrid working culture, the client is bringing on a Research Manager with a real interest in working with Luxury brands.
Flexible working is on offer - including the ability work fully remote.
With access to a development coach and an internal training platform, the client is dedicated to your career progression, and annual conferences across their global team will give you a say in the direction the business takes towards company initiatives - such as their pledge for diversity & inclusion.The Role
As Research Manager you will be involved in the running of qualitative, quantitative & community projects along with proposal writing. Across these projects, you will the lead day-to-day contact managing clients and keeping them informed on all relevant aspects. You will also be involved in helping to develop & train junior members of staff, along with recruiting new junior recruiters.Key Duties include
- Managing projects from inception through to completion, including being briefed by clients, agreeing responsibilities with Directors, and ensuring timelines & budgets are maintained
- Designing complex questionnaires and topic guides, and conducting in-depth analysis
- Drafting reports/recommendations and leading on presentations to clients
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients
- You understand primary research across both qualitative/quantitative methodologies, ideally with experience in a research agency
- You will have experience conducting primary research analysis, including writing questionnaires, checking data and pulling out key findings to draft reports
- Able to take ownership of projects, using organisational skills to manage multiple projects effectively
- You work well independently as a Research Manager with minimal senior support, along with working effectively with your team(s)
- Strong working knowledge of the MS Office Suite
If you feel this opportunity is an exciting and appropriate next step for your market research career, apply now!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer